Sydney CBD NSW 2000
Bristol has everything you need to paint and decorate your home, from inspiration through to assistance. Bristol's friendly staff are there to offer advice on surface preparation, the right product to use in the right place, and generally lend a hand. Our comprehensive range includes:
- Paint for any surface
- Specialty finishes
- Preparatory products
- Plus a full range of accessories to finish the job
Visit our site to see our wide range of colour schemes, paint calculator tools, painting tips and details of your local Bristol Decorator Centre.
For a better finish, begin at Bristol.
Handy Do's and Don'ts
- Make sure surface is clean and dry.
- Work new brushes back and forth across your fingers to remove loose bristles.
- Follow instructions on the paint can for application.
- Load the brush evenly and sufficiently by dipping it only halfway into the can and tapping it against the top edge of the can to remove any excess.
- Apply paint evenly and fully with smooth, short strokes.
- Paint from the top surface and work down to the bottom.
- If painting timber, brush in the direction of the grain.
- Don't stir the paint with a brush, use a stirring stick.
- Don't let brushes soak in water, solvent or paint for prolonged periods of time. The brush will become floppy.
- Don't use a large brush to paint small pipes or narrow strips as this will cause the brush to fishtail (split).
Customer wishes to be contacted by email only which can be done through the 'Contact Us' field.